We're here to make your life easier.
At Total Rehab, we strongly believe life should be fun. But wear and tear, old age, health conditions, injuries and disabilities have the potential to stop us in our tracks.
Instead of enjoying life, our energy is spent on routine tasks and simply getting through the day.
Our experienced team of occupational therapists have a philosophy they work to. They want to make your life easier. Yes, it’s that simple.
Working with you, in either your home or your workplace, the team at Total Rehab will implement systems and solutions that enable you to remain safe, independent, fit and healthy. Beginning with an onsite assessment, they’ll discuss your needs before creating a treatment plan. This will include recommendations of equipment, techniques and support based on your individual situation.
Our approach is client-focused. Your requirements are at the heart of what we do. Whether you want the energy for a weekly game of bowls or to get through a day of work pain free, we listen to your concerns.
After all, life isn’t just for living; it’s for enjoying and at Total Rehab we aim to bring the enjoyment factor back.
Our aim for you - the best solution
We will take an all-encompassing view of your health, looking at the bigger picture to identify the problem(s) and determine the solution.
We will work quickly and precisely to achieve a positive outcome for your situation.
We will place your safety and independence at the heart of what we set out to achieve.
Total Rehab is owned and operated by Greg and Kirsty Dodunski. We both hold a Bachelor of Health Sciences and are qualified occupational therapists. We have worked in mental health, paediatrics, in-patient and vocational rehabilitation and are highly experienced in dealing with head injuries, wheelchairs and seating. We are also ACC accredited, occupational therapy treatment providers.
We founded Total Rehab in January 2007 after identifying a need to provide assessment and treatment for people within the community for whom daily activities were becoming increasingly harder.
Right from the beginning, we wanted to ensure our services and solutions met our clients’ needs. That’s why we make a commitment to undertake assessments in the home or workplace. After all, that’s where most people spend the majority of their time.
That’s also why our services and solutions work. We take the time to understand your needs, your environment and the challenges you face. By understanding these, we can recommend the best solutions for you, and not only put you on the path to recovery but help prevent further incidents from happening.
Our commitment to you
At Total Rehab we are committed to providing the best services and solutions to each of our clients. We do this by:
- Taking the time to listen to your needs and concerns
- Undertaking an onsite assessment to give us an understanding of the environment you live and work in and any risks this poses.
- Preparing a thorough treatment plan that takes into account psychological, physical and social elements.
- Working with other healthcare providers who may be involved in your care.
- Providing ongoing support after our solution has been implemented
We aim to adhere to our values in each case we work on to ensure we deliver the best solution for your individual needs.
These values are:
- We will take an all-encompassing view of your health, looking at the bigger picture to identify the problem(s) and determine the solution.
- We will work quickly and precisely to achieve a positive outcome for your situation.
- We will place your safety and independence at the heart of what we set out to achieve.